1. At Newell Brands, we strive to honor the privacy and security of our users, customers and suppliers, as well as their representatives, in relation to all products, services, applications and websites provided by Newell Brands Inc and any of its affiliates acting as a Controller under relevant data protection rules and regulations. You can find a list and contact details of such Newell Brands Controller entities on the following page Newell Brands controller di dati
COOKIES & OTHER MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION
3. In many cases, these tags/files lead to the use of your device’s processing or storage capabilities. Some of these tags/files are set by Newell Brands itself, others by third parties; some only last as long as your browser session, while others can stay active on your device for a longer period of time.
4. These tags/files can fall into several categories: (i) those that are necessary for functionality or services that you request or for the transmission of communications (functionality tags/files); (ii) those that we use to carry out performance and audience metrics regarding our website (analytics tags/files) and (iii) the rest (tracking across a network of other websites, advertising, etc.) (other tags/files).
5. Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings, for instance to block certain kinds of cookies or files. You can therefore block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our website, due to the fact that some may be functionality cookies. For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
6. Functionality tags/files do not require your consent. For analytical and other tags/files, however, we request your consent before placing them on your device. You can give your consent by continuing to use our website, or by clicking on the appropriate button on the banner displayed to you.
7. We use the following cookies on our website:
- Newell: There’s different types of cookies we use onsite.
- Site Functionality: these cookies allows you to navigate the site and use our features such as add to bag, checkout etc.
- Site Analytics: we use these cookies to measure how our customers are using the site in order to improve functionality and optimise the shopping experience for you.
- Customer preference cookies: we use these to remember the language and currency that you use onsite, to help streamline your shopping experience.
- Marketing: these cookies help us to deliver to you adverts onsite and offsite relevant to your onsite shopping experience, including products you may also like based on your website visit. These will come from various vendors and programmes.